Facilities Co-ordinator- City Centre- £12.31ph
Search are recruiting for a prestigious company in Manchester City Centre.
8am - 4am
9pm - 5pm finish
- To be agreed in advance on a week by week basis in agreement with the fellow coordinator.
Pay rate: £12.31ph
Temporary Ongoing with the view of going permanent.
- Coordination of facilities services including, but not limited to, security, reception, meeting rooms, help desk and catering services.
- Support the Assistant Facilities Manager/Facilities Manager with project work.
- Completing applicable reporting and audits.
- Assisting the Facilities Manager with minor fit out and refurbishment works.
- Supervision of service providers, ensuring standards of work, compliance with service level agreements and managing problem escalation.
- Supervision and coordination of the facilities helpdesk and reception. Ensuring staffing levels are maintained, calls responded to within agreed timescales, and producing management information.
- Carry out ordering and follow financial processes for facilities and accommodation cost centres.
- Report to and deputise for the Assistant Facilities Manager as required.
- Provide support to facilities staff at other GMC locations throughout the UK as required.
- Supervising of Facilities Assistants. Managing staff rotas, undertaking regular one-to-ones, inputting into mid-year and annual reviews, providing support to Assistant Facilities Manager regarding staff issues and providing guidance where needed.
- Any other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time.
I am looking to speak to candidates who have:
- Strong admin skills
- Experience managing a team
Please apply to this advert if you are interested.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age