Salary: £20,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you organised with a facilities background?
* Establishing key stakeholder relationships through regular interactions and meetings with key team/department managers.
* Daily review of office occupancy across all neighbourhoods, including completing occupancy audits when required
* Liaison with the landlord Security and Maintenance teams to resolve any issues.
* To undertake any other duties as required by the Assistant Facilities Manager or Senior Facilities Manager
* Coordinate all office Health and Safety activities such as Fire Safety, DSE assessments, hazard spotting, induction and office tours etc
Skills & Experience:
* Degree level educated
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Project management experience and research skills
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.