Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
3 months ago
Facilities Coordinator - Nuneaton - £24,000 (doe) - Permanent Position -
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced property facilities professional to join this well established, trusted , market leader. My client are embarking on a radical transformation and recruiting top talent in all areas of their business and they're looking for new, enthusiastic , innovative people to join them!
* Support a Planned Maintenance regime for Buildings, developing detailed building maintenance best practices.
* Help support the building fabric design in relation to how the building and monitoring of those designs and solutions.
* Provide information to the business that allows the estate to be managed strategically.
* Provide technical knowledge in the maintenance of building fabric across a variety of building types to ensure this element of maintenance is controlled and offers value to the business.
* Work closely with other areas across maintenance support to ensure systems and practices related to building maintenance are developed and fit for purpose.
* Support a step-change from reactive to proactive that will require a standardised and pragmatic approach to maintenance programmes, projects and implementing solutions.
* Ensure compliance on all matters related to building maintenance.
* Ensuring design standards are in place and adhered to for all appropriate maintenance activities.
* Up to date property database with all changes inputted accurately in a set time frame.
What you'll need:
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a property environment (preferably retail but not essential) and be familiar with property inspections and reporting.
* You need to understand the principles of design including statutory requirements (CDM/Asbestos/Building Regulations)
* Experience of contractor management (reviews/budgets/quotes/contracts).
* Enthusiastic, works closely as a team player and is good at managing their time and using their own initiative to assist in the effective management of our portfolio of stores.
* Timely preparation of all key reports
* Accuracy of record keeping
* Effective diary management
* Ability to adapt and deliver in a fast-paced environment
What you'll receive:
* Pension 3% company contribution
* Discounted Products - from day one you'll get a 25% discount (on top of other promotions) at their stores.
* Holiday: 25 days paid holiday and 8 public holidays for you to do what you love
* Colleague Recognition Scheme
* Free Confidential Advice & Colleague Welfare if you need confidential advice 24/7
* Mental Health First Aiders - we have lots of qualified Mental Health First Aiders because its all about your health & wellbeing
* Refer and Earn Scheme - as we're growing you can earn money by referring people to join us from your network
* Learning and Development opportunities. This is a great base for career development long term
* And many more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.