Do you have experience working within a professional services environment?
Are you a confident administrator or receptionist with Facilities experience?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
This immediately available role will be based in a professional services business in the City Centre of Belfast. We are specifically looking for candidates who have facilities experience, but will consider applications from all backgrounds.
This role is based on a 40hr week full time and you will report to the Office Manger and Assistant Facilities Manger. The successful candidate will also need a full UK driving license due to the nature of the role.
Duties will include:
* Post distribution and administration
* Based on main reception
* Booking and maintaining meeting rooms
* High volume of document management including managing the printers
* Recording accidents and various other Health and Safety duties
* Logging maintenance enquiries
* General office administration including helping with invoices
Having an enthusiastic and positive approach is key to this position, as this business regularly has clients and business associates visiting. It is also essential to have the confidence to interact with staff at all levels within the business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.