Are you a confident administrator or receptionist with Facilities experience?
Would you be happy working 9-5 in Aberdeen City Centre?
Do you enjoy interacting with a number of different people on a daly basis?
This immediately available role will be based in a professional services business in the City Centre of Aberdeen. We are specifically looking for candidates who have facilities experience, but will consider applications from all backgrounds.
This role is based on a 35hr week 9-5 and you will report to the Office Manger and Assistant Facilities Manger.
Duties will include:
* Post distribution and administration
* Reception cover
* Booking and maintaining meeting rooms
* High volume of document management including managing the printers
* Recording accidents and various other Health and Safety duties
* Maintain stationary levels
* General office administration including helping with invoices
Having an enthusiastic and positive approach is key to this position, as this business regularly has clients and business associates visiting. It is also essential to have the confidence to interact with staff at all levels within the business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.