Temp Receptionist/facilities Assistant
£10.30 per hour
based Manchester City Centre
0800 - 1600
0930 - 1730 rota
Possible that this role could lead to a perm opportunity, within a very desirable employer!
* Receiving and directing a variety of visitors to the office
* Responsibility for all postal services and deliveries whilst also being a first line of troubleshooting and replenishment for printers and copiers.
* Security duties, including signing out and collection of relevant passes, ensuring records are kept up to date and voiding missing passes.
* Answering and transferring telephone calls involving attending to facilities calls, effecting resolutions or escalating to the appropriate service provider.
* Escalate problems in line with the escalation process within the facilities team.
* Running the facilities helpdesk system by attending to facilities calls, effecting resolutions or escalating to the appropriate service provider.
* Meeting room duties including managing bookings and cancellations for rooms, catering, and AV equipment. Setting up meeting rooms in good time, to the booking requirements. Confirming bookings and producing management information on meeting room and equipment usage.
* Setting up video conference and audio visual equipment. First line fault finding on this equipment.
* To ensure that service providers complete assigned tasks to the required standards using the facilities helpdesk system.
* Asset management. Ensuring that records of the location of assets such as furniture and audio-visual equipment are kept up to date.
* Any other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age