Facilities Assistant - Southampton - 3 months Fixed Term Contract
My client, a top 60 UK law firm, are looking for a Facilities Assistant to join their Southampton office for a 3 month period.
The role involves supporting the smooth running of the office and joining a friendly, open and inclusive work environment.
The role is full time and looking to pay up to £19,000 prorata.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To ensure the 'Front of House' daily checklist is completed
* To respond to all incoming calls professionally
* To ensure the Hospitality Service and Reception Area is kept clean and tidy
* To set up meeting rooms
* To train and offer support to all employees
* General administration including filing, sorting and distributing of post, ordering of stationary, photocopying and scanning, and creating new client files
* Previous experience within an administration/reception role, ideally within a law firm however this is not essential.
* The ability to work under pressure, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Excellent communication skills
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.