Senior Facilities Assistant
My client is a leading Law firm in the city centre of Leeds, looking for an experienced facilities assistant to join their team undertaking general office and maintenance support within their high spec offices.
Duties & responsibilities:
* Carry out regular inspections throughout the buildings to ensure health and safety compliance and cleanliness.
* Undertaking basic maintenance tasks within the office
* Collecting, distributing and sorting incoming and outgoing post
* Liaise with external contractors during preventative maintenance tasks and supervise small projects.
* Liaise with the Office Services Manager with regards to maintenance requests.
* Setting up meeting rooms with correct furniture and equipment in readiness for meetings.
* Assist in up skilling the existing members of the team.
* Ability to assist and supervise office moves.
* Management and collection of stock and supplies.
* Have a current and clean driving licence
* Client focused, professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships.
* Experience of maintenance and repair works.
* Knowledge of office procedures
* Good communication skills for effective interaction with contractors and staff.
* Basic literacy and numerical skills.
Apply below for immediate consideration or contact Neil Blackman for further details
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.