Facilities & Maintenance Controller
Hours: 22.5 Hours Part Time
* Ensure visitors and clients are provided with a professional and courteous welcome
* Undertake Health & Safety related duties including:
* Weekly testing of the Fire Alarm
* Monthly water hygiene checks
* Monthly emergency lighting testing
* Planning; prioritisation and organisational skills
* Communication skills and ability to articulate with a range of people both within the business and visiting contractors
* Experience in dealing with suppliers of goods and services
* Basic plumbing; electrical and joinery skills would be an advantage
If you think you have the right skills, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.