Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for one of our well known construction clients based in Clydebank. They are looking to add a part time administrator to their busy team on a temporary basis initially.
This is a temporary part time role for 18 hours per week, hours have still to be confirmed. This will be a temporary role for 6 months to cover maternity leave.
To be considered for this role you must be available immediately and have a valid disclosure Scotland certificate.
- Managing the upkeep of processes
- Prepare and type quotes for clients
- Coordinating of phone calls and day to day enquiries
- Filing of all essential paperwork
- Collate information on site accident reports
To be considered:
- You must be available immediately
- Intermediate user of all Microsoft office packages
- Good telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative
If you are looking for a new challenge with a well know company, please apply by submitting your CV or for more information please call Denise McGillivray on 0141 272 7820.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.