Facilities Assistant - Manchester City Centre - Temporary
Search is looking for a strong administrator to work within a well respected company.
* Help Desk duties including answering and logging calls to the Help Desk. Providing reports on volumes of calls and other management information as required.
* Attending to Facilities calls, effecting resolutions or escalating to the appropriate service provider.
* Reception duties
* Meeting room duties including taking bookings and cancellations for rooms. Setting up meeting rooms to the booking requirements.
* Security duties, including signing out and collection of passes and production of passes,
* To collect and process the post from around the office. To collect and distribute boxes of papers for hearings, arranging couriers where necessary. To keep updated all postal logs for special delivery and courier items.
* Providing training for temporary members of staff.
* Escalate problems in line with the escalation process within the Facilities team.
* Any other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Pay Rate: £9.56 per hour
Monday - Friday between -8am-6pm
ASAP Start Date
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age