Are you wanting a new role working in a fast paced rewarding environment?
Do you want to work for an international firm with a portfolio of famous household names?
My client are a well known facilities firm who are expanding their Leeds team due to some new and exclusive business wins. They are looking to recruit an additional three facilities administrators on to the Leeds team.
The role of a Facilities Administrator will involve;
* Dealing with enquiries from clients nation wide regards maintenance problems
* Scheduling appropriate engineers to complete work
* Liaising with the clients to update them on progress and give time scales
* Make sure that all jobs are entered correctly on to the system
* Work with engineers if any parts need ordering on site for repairs
* See the whole process through to completion.
As a Facilities Administrator you will have the following experience;
* Previous administration experience
* Ideally some experience within planning or scheduling
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.