Maintenance & FM
£31,200 PER Annum
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a recently awarded prestigious green field contract in Central London.
This contract will be providing a total facilities management service for around 2,000 properties across the transport for London's commercial estate. The commercial estate is a diverse portfolio with multi purpose sites.
These will include the following:
· Corporate offices
· Commercial premises
· Small local businesses
£31,200.00 base salary
Benefits & Package:
* Working on landmark projects
* Learning and development / training (Investors In People accreditation)
* Leadership scheme
* Empower programme (award winning)
* Support for professional accreditation RICS/ICE etc.
* Holiday entitlement (26 days)
* Health insurance included - can be upgraded to include partner / children
* Cycle to work scheme
* A whole suite of voluntary benefits ranging from discounted will writing services, mobile phone tariffs, health screening services, high street shopping vouchers, grocery and dining out discounts and holiday discounts.
* Pension contributions x% matched by the company. Variety of funds to select.
* Life assurance scheme
* Castor - share scheme - buy one get one free - pay over 1 year, free of tax and NI
* Lodge allowance
* Professional subscriptions RICS / ICE etc
* Stand Out Make A Difference day - 1 paid day off work to make a contribution to a charitable cause, individual or project based.
It is the responsibility of the Mobile Repair Technician (Fabric) to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner.
It is the responsibility of the Fabric Maintenance Technician / Mobile Repair Technician / Handyperson, a skilled technician capable of good quality carpentry, brick work, ceiling and floor tile / carpet replacement etc. who is to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. The specific requirements are varied and are broadly outlined below.
For the avoidance of doubt, Job Role covers all element of Mechanical & Engineering plus Fabric
Establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role.
Generally reporting to the Facilities Manager or Mobile Technical Supervisor, the role will involve pro-actively managing planned and reactive work orders and liaising with the Customer Support Centre to close out work orders and enable effective communications into the team and the Customer
* Planned preventative maintenance in accordance with agreed schedule, on time and evidenced, details of all activity to be recorded on CAFM system
* Reactive tasks, respond in accordance with Service Level, photographic evidence of issue to be taken and logged on CAFM system, issue to be corrected first time and full report of issue logged on CAFM
* Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
* Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
* Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our Customers business objectives
* Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
* Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Call and, supervise and escort specialist sub-contractors to deal with issues, as required
* Pro-active inspection of location on each visit to deal with any obvious issue - all actions to be reported to Help Desk and ensure they are recorded on the CAFM system
* Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Where necessary, work with Suppliers to deliver excellence in service into our Customers
* Pro-actively manage feedback of information back into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
* Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
* Support the Facilities Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
* Manage entry of cost information (time and materials) into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
Click to Apply TODAY!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.