LARGE Multi Purpose Estate
£30,000 + Package
* Do you want to work for a leading FM and building Services Company?
* Do you want continuous development and a rewarding package?
* Are you looking for a long term CAREER?
* Have you experience as a fabric Engineer in a maintenance?
This role offers long term security with one of the key players in FM and as such will offer a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.
I am recruiting for a Fabric Engineer to join this well known business on a PRESTIGIOUS contract spread across London. This Contract will be managing a large number of properties. These will be mixed purpose. Such as residential flats, commercial properties, Retail and office space. You will be conducting pre planned and reactive maintenance on building fabric, which includes painting and decorating, floors, tiles, ceiling, walls, shelves, doors, windows and plastering.
Skills & Qualifications needed:
* NVQ or city and guilds qualified (or similar)
* Multi skilled in building fabric maintenance
Interviews to be held mid March 2020.
I would be keen on speaking with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Please apply today or alternately contact Tom Lilley at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.