F&B Supervisor - up to £24k package - Award winning venue - West Sussex
This fantastic leisure venue in a lovely village close to Brighton requires a dynamic and enthusiastic Food & beverage Supervisor for their busy operation. Working an average of 45 hours a week, ideally you will have the following:
* Strong supervisory skills with the ambition to progress
* Have previous experience in a busy high volume restaurant or food led pub
* Have the ability to run meeting and functions
* Show drive, ambition and an ability to motivate junior members of the team
* Leadership and guidance to exceed every guests expectations.
* Open and close shifts with cash handling responsibilities
* Have good knowledge of wines and spirits.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with fantastic tips and a bonus. Average hours will be 45 with paid breaks and meals on duty. You will also receive in house staff discounts, training and progression, and free gym membership after probation. Be part of an established and friendly team.
Due to the location of the venue, the successful candidate would need their own transport.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.