I am Exclusively partnering with a Clothing distributor who are currently looking for a fantastic Exports professional to join their ever-expanding business.
- Previous export experience essential
- Knowledge of exporting fashion wear garments would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of commodity codes, duties, taxes etc.
- Able to check export declarations and associated paperwork.
- Keep MSS data records and proof of shipment.
- Apply for required certificates of origin/licences etc.
- Handling shipping documents.
- Knowledge of Trade Finance / export LC's / DA presentations etc.
- Able to check, process and submit documents for export letters of credit.
- Dealing with cross trade shipments.
- Knowledge of using Duty Management Systems such as Ricardo.
- Experience completing export declarations through NES system
- Experience using Trader Support System for GB-NI Movements
- Understanding of customs warehouse procedures and removals.
- Excellent numeracy, organisational and administration skills.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft office with a focus on excel
- Experience of using supply chain management systems such as Lima
- Proficient in communication mediums such as Teams, Skype, email and the telephone.
- Experience in transport, logistics and warehousing routines preferred transport and warehousing operational processes.
- Good attention to details