An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Export Clerk to join a leading firm based in Liverpool City Centre based on a three month fixed term contract.
Your responsibility will be to ensure a smooth running of a busy Export Team whilst providing excellent customer service for all export related queries. The role is full time, Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm.
Main duties of the role;
Export Shipping and Freight Forwarding experience desired
- Provide exceptional customer service for all general telephone / e-mail enquiries.
- Ensure all requests for information are completed daily
- Reporting of missing journey leg information
- Compiling various reports using in house systems
- Replying to all customer enquires in a timely manner; carrying out all action accordingly with the required documentation
- Liaise with Head Office / POL's / Sales / ILS / Port team regarding customer issues.
- Problem solving with team members when relevant
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of services, as well as legislation and maritime rules & regulations
- To build relationships and liaise on a regular basis with other departments (transport / sales / accounts)
- Raising credit notes/ partial credit notes when possible
Key Performance Standards
- Ensure customer requirements are conveyed professionally & in a timely manner
- Maintain a high level of accuracy for all functions, ensuring a clear audit trail recorded
- Keep management aware of any ongoing problems for appropriate action to be implemented
- Participates fully in the on-going enhancement of the Export Department
The position has an immediate start until 28.6.2019. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in the role please apply now
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age