Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
23 days ago
My client, a world leading Pharmaceutical Logistics company, are seeking an experienced export coordinator to add to their ever growing team.
Based in Merseyside the export coordinator will be responsible for facilitating the movement of goods globally.
Salary: Negotiable dependant upon experience
Key responsibilities include:
* Produce and check Commercial Invoices, packing lists and any other export documentation for Export shipments.
* Add carriage charges for applicable orders
* Continuously monitor shipments from the point of despatch through to delivery and ensure accuracy and appropriateness of paperwork at various stages.
* Completion of shipping documentation
* Assist in Obtaining proof of Export, including checking documentation is correct and complete
* Courier, freight forwarder and logistics partner liaison and associated tasks, including:
* Prepare excel reports detailing shipment details
* Liaise with shipping partners and Maintain records on shipment dates
* Operation of logistics partner portals
* Check and file export documentation provided by logistics partner
* Track goods through various stages through to delivery providing tracking details to stakeholders
* Report inaccuracies/queries
* Monitor shared mailbox and process incoming email efficiently
* Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment
* Use of Account software package
* Assist in the Warehouse/Despatch when required
* Working with colleagues to ensure the correct allocation of stock and process shipments in accordance with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
* Prepare and provide documents to customers in accordance with requirements
* Assisting the Export and Customer Services Manager to ensure ISO 9001 standards are maintained in the role activities
* Requirement to work to GMP
* Contribute to departments PDP
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.