You will join a busy Export Department providing excellent customer service meeting set KPI's on a part time basis.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Reporting of missing journey information
- Running daily reports for senior management
- Indexing all customer care emails
- Keep customers up to date with booking information
- Allocate all emails to correct team
- Daily communication with Transport, Sales and Accounts department
- Previous Export or Freight Forwarding experience
- Good customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.