My client is looking for a candidate with experience of Imports/Exports and customs clearance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company who are continuing to grow and expand, they are looking for individuals who can use initiative and are flexible to work shift patterns from midday to early morning Monday to Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To process Import and Export Clearances with HMRC
- Collate reports and communications to internal and external clients of any customs related materials in connection of their imported and exported goods.
- Advise on what documentation is required and classification of good being shipped or any restrictions that they need to be aware of.
- Allocating the correct licences depending on imported goods
- Liaison with Port officials
- Advise operational colleagues of any shipments that are on hold and of any warehouse or transport issues.
- Any other administration duties required by the manager
- Experience in HMRC & Revenue .IE via either CHIEF, NES or inhouse systems.
- You will be fully conversant with import and export Customs regulations
- Have a good knowledge of customs classification and tariff codes and ideally have experience of CVED's.
- Good standard of knowledge with Microsoft packages.
- Experience of legislative compliance
- Keen eye for detail and compliance
- Apple iphone and laptop provided
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to work adhoc from home
- Flexible or fixed shifts 12-8pm 6pm-2am
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.