Role Experienced Retail Travel Consultant
Salary £17,000 - £19,000 + OTE
Location South Lanarkshire
My client is on the look out for an exceptional Experienced Travel Consultant with a minimum of two years Retail Travel Agency Experience to join their exciting team.
In your role working as a Retail Travel Consultant you will provide outstanding customer service to ensure that customers find their perfect holiday, that meets their aspirations and dreams.
The perfect candidate will have confidence and flare and the ability to build rapport with customers to meet their needs whilst having the ability to adapt your selling style through different communication channels such as over the telephone, face-to-face or through social media.
My client will equip you with the specialist knowledge you need through ongoing training to confidently advise on an extensive range of holiday packages, tailor-made holiday experiences as well as a range of ancillary and insurance products, with a view to achieving your individual and team's sales targets.
- Achieving individual sales targets
- Achieving team sales targets including foreign exchange
- Assisting with the day-to-day operation of the branch
- Identifying and meeting customer's needs by providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Participating in promotional events and activities to increase exposure of the branch
- Actively using social media to promote offers, generating customer engagement and sales leads
- Ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times
- Effectively performing administrative duties
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Proven sales record from a travel background
- Cruise and Long Haul experience preferable
- Ability to work towards individual and team sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and customer service experience
- Good accuracy and numerical skills
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude with a commitment to contribute to the growth of the business
- Excellent travel product knowledge with a good working knowledge of tour operator systems
- Ability to navigate around in-house computer systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an independent Retail Travel Outlet so if you fit this profile APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.