Are you an experienced PA/Office Coordinator who thrives on a varied workload supporting at Senior level? Yes? Then read on…….
I have a great opportunity for an experienced PA/Office Coordinator to work for an innovative and evolving Tech company based in the south side of Edinburgh.
This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday and with an opportunity to start as soon as possible, but our client will wait for the right person for the role.
Our client is looking for someone who can really hit the ground running to contribute to the business across all areas and implement key ways of working. You will be expected to take full ownership of the PA support for the company CEO and CFO but also support daily with the Office Coordinator responsibilities as you will be one of the main supports for a busy office of up to 77 people, supporting the Office Manager.
Some of your duties will include…
* Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
* Providing administrative support for Board meetings (including preparation of Board packs)
* Provide organisational and administrative support for executive meetings and company events
* Making complex travel arrangements (including organising visas and accommodation)
* Other administrative duties as required (e.g. executive correspondence, record keeping, expense reports)
* Provide support for the Office Management team, including, (but not limited to), dealing with incoming email and post, screening phone calls, handling enquiries, requests, booking accommodation, ordering catering, meeting support, health and safety, maintaining office systems, data management, filing )
* Work closely with the Office Management team to continually improve administrative processes
* Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
* Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
* When required, provide occasional support outside of normal office hours
Skills and experience required
* Some PA/Office co-ordinator experience
* Excellent computer skills (all MS packages, Powerpoint, Adobe)
* Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure
* Outstanding communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Discreet, trustworthy, reliable, positive, self-motivated, pro-active, flexible
* Excellent problem solving skills and confidence to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to use initiative and be forward thinking
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Confident, professional and capable of communicating with people at all levels of the business
If you are interested in this role and think its right for you then please click "APPLY"
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.