Executive Secretary - Part-Time 24 hours per week (Wed-Fri) - £38,000 Pro-Rata - London E1 - 12 month FTC
Our client, one of the largest professional services firms in the world and is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms are looking for an Executive Secretary/PA to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will show a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and be happy working in a fast paced corporate environment.
* Full Diary and inbox management as required
* Drafting replies to incoming correspondence
* Attending meetings and taking minutes
* Meeting and greeting clients
* Project manage corporate events, or similar activities
* Carrying out research for client meetings
* Collecting and managing incoming posts
* Booking travel and accommodation, and compiling detailed itineraries
* Advocating the use of internal venues and fine dining
* Copy and audio typing
* PowerPoint production
The Skills required:
* Diary management
* Able to Minute/Note take effectively
* Ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision
* Build and maintain collaborative working relationships at all levels
* Experience of working in a fast-paced corporate environment
* 5 GCSEs/'O' Levels or equivalent at grades A-C including English and Maths
* Efficient organisation skills, with a very high degree of accuracy and an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age