Executive Secretary - Competitive Salary - Birmingham City Centre
My client is a world leading company who is working everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals with a great positive vision.
The role will consist of:
- Diary management
- Managing domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organise events
- Use of CRM and Outlook
- Minute taking
- Draft / prepare communications, presentations and documents
- Call screening
- Provide cover for other executive secretaries in their absence
- 5 GCSEs grade A-C including English and Maths or equivalent
- Intermediate to Advanced PowerPoint
- Intermediate to Advanced Word
- Basic to Intermediate Excel
- Typing WPM 45
You MUST hold have the following experience:
- Proven track record working in a team environment within a large company
- Task management
- Team skills
- Professional judgement
If you feel that this is the position for you then please apply NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.