Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000.00 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Search Consultancy Group are one of the UK's leading recruitment organisations with revenues more than £220 Million and have significant investment from Private Equity firm H2 Equity Partners worth €1.4B Euros.
We are now spending a big chunk of that investment, creating the fastest growing medium-large organisation in the UK. Already we are in the top 30 independently owned businesses in the UK and we are undergoing a major change programme.
Due to a period of sustained growth within Search, our Leeds office has a unique opportunity for a Researcher to join our Senior Sales division. A busy and highly successful division, we pride ourselves in being experts in our field.
The role would be to utilise sourcing methods, such as LinkedIn recruiter and broadbean job boards, to provide solutions to clients from commercial fintech markets. These roles include Business Development Managers to Operational Directors.
You will be targeted to work closely with the market leading Business Partner on a range of different roles within the Sales world. We have an outstanding client and candidate base; you also have the whole of Search Leeds network to talk to.
This fast paced and varied role will involve placing new job adverts, completing candidate registrations, screening of candidates and proactively sourcing candidates. This role would suit a Recruitment Consultant who has a preference for candidate sourcing and experienced Researchers looking for a clear progression route.
* Ideally previous experience working in a similar role
* A graduate looking to explore a career in recruitment
* Ability to multi-task and work to agreed targets and deadlines
* Experience of working on the telephone
* Hard working and driven
* Confident, with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Experience screening candidates
* Competitive salary and bonus
* Access to a wide range of job boards and marketing team to ensure you can approach the market effectively
* Performance related awards and recognition
* Industry-leading training and professional development.
This is an immediate requirement and we are looking to hold interviews ASAP. If you would like to discuss this in more detail please contact Helen Pearman for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.