Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£18000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Commission and benefits
Graduate Delivery Consultant
Competitive Salary (commission and benefits)
Search Consultancy Group are one of the UK's leading recruitment organisations with revenues of more than £220 Million and with recent significant investment from Private Equity Partners. 2021 has already been a massively successful year for us and we're now looking to speak to bright and eager graduates who want a clear career progression, in a role where hard work can make a real impact to your annual earning potential.
Are you a recent graduate looking to explore opportunities within a Sales or Recruitment business? Are you a tenacious and driven individual who is able to communicate with people at different levels of seniority?
Search Consultancy are looking to appoint a Graduate Delivery Consultant to support our Executive Sales team in recruiting top sales talent in the market. This fast paced and varied role will involve placing new job adverts, completing candidate registrations, screening of candidates and proactively sourcing candidates using job boards and LinkedIn.
From day one you'll have support and industry leading training from the best. Whether its 'on the job' training at your desk, 1-to-1s with your manager and peers, or the residential process and sales training at one of our head offices. You'll be given a personal development plan to make sure you reach your full potential.
* Ideally for a recent graduate, looking to pursue a career in Sales and Recruitment
* A tenacious graduate, who is confident with speaking with people at different levels and has an understanding of networking
* Experience working with candidates on a day to day basis
* Ability to multi-task and work to agreed targets and deadlines
* Experience of working on the telephone
* Hard working and driven
* Confident, with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Industry-leading Learning and Development Scheme for Graduates, being enrolled onto a 3 month CPD 1 from your first day, and ongoing professional development
* Uncapped and highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Clear career progression, with promotional targets set out immediately, supported by both Management and Trainers to achieve these
* Competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
* Up to £1000 for internal referral bonuses
* The team is treated to breakfast on a Monday and early finish Friday, as well as regular social events
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market
* Quarterly High Flyers and Annual High Flyers events and trips
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist. Please contact Helen Pearman on 07766137293 to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.