Executive PA/Project Admin - Holborn - Permanent - £40,000
Purpose of the role-
A newly created role to support two members of the Senior Management team. This will be an opportunity to make the role your own and work not only on support duties but also take on project work of your own. A Property Management company with an impressive portfolio of Ultra Prime clientele this role will be working with multimillion pound properties. Supporting 2 BDM's you will be highly organised and be able to manage multiple projects at one time, even taking on projects of your own, as well as standard diary management, proof reading and chasing to ensure paperwork from across the business is in on time. To be successful in this role you will need to be an advanced user of Excel and have experience in Teams including planner.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Diary Management for 2 Senior Managers
* Managing In box's and flagging urgent emails that need to be actioned
* Proof reading documentation and making track changes/amendments
* Chasing developers on deadlines/close outs
* Liaising with property General Managers ensuring audits have been carried out and actions completed
* Complete an audit on backdated work flagging urgent missing paperwork/SOP's
* Liaising with contractors and ensuring works are within budget - Updating management team on financial
* Preparing contracts
What you will get:
* A competitive rate of pay
* A role to make your own
* Progression and growth within the role
* A central location with great nearby amenities
If you have any questions about this role please contact Jo at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.