Are you an Executive PA looking for your next rewarding role in Edinburgh? Search Consultancy are currently working with a leading client in the City Centre to recruit a talented & experienced Executive PA to provide support to the top level of their business.
This is a brand new role which is being recruited on a full-time permanent basis.
Duties involved in this role will include:
● Extensive and complex diary management for the CEO & board
● Arranging & facilitating internal & external meetings including catering & production/distribution of agendas & paperwork
● Handling & resolving external communications without referral where possible, ensuring that relevant communications are referred when required
● Stakeholder engagement & management at all levels
● Attending meetings as a minute taker, creating & distributing minutes & ensuring all minuted actions are followed up by the relevant parties
● Dealing with expense claims
● Various ad hoc PA duties as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
● Previous experience of working as a PA/EA at Board or CEO level - this experience is essential
● Candidates with previous experience within the Legal or Professional Services sectors would be at a distinct advantage
● Excellent IT skills, including the use of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint) as well as digital dictation skills (such as Winscribe or BigHand)
● Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload effectively, ensuring all tasks are completed on time
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.