Executive Head Chef - Horley - Circa £55k - 2 AA Rosette
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a well established hotel and taking the reigns in running a beautiful establishment?
The Executive Head Chef role consists of:
* 5 days on 2 days off
* Selection of split shifts and straights
* 40 hours contracted
* Running an establish, busy location
* Rosette standard food
This Hotel is all about working with fresh produce and strives to provide the best possible service day in day out cooking modern British cuisine with a French twist.
The Executive Head Chef duties include;
* Leading and managing a team of 28
* Senior management team includes Senior Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef, Chef Tournant
* Junior team includes Chef De Partie, Demi Chef De Partie, Commis Chef, Apprentice Chef and Kitchen Porters
* Writing and costing menus at a rosette standard
* Writing and costing menus at Gastro restaurant standard
* Ensuring all book work I.E rota's, payroll, HACCP and COSHH
* Training and development of junior staff
* Liaising with the clients, ensuring all needs are met
The Head Chef will be someone who enjoys keeping up with current food trends and is passionate about innovation.
The ideal Executive Head Chef will be;
* Results driven
* Innovative and creative
* Will ensure the smooth running of all aspects of the kitchen and will help promote a professional friendly working environment
* Strong people skills, to liaise both with clients and team
* Experience in running a similar size and quality operation
* Passionate about what they do
* Passionate about training and developing
What's in this for you?
* Working in a fun passionate environment
* A comprehensive benefits package
* competitive pension scheme
* A very competitive salary package plus bonus scheme
* Uniform and complimentary dry cleaning
* Free meals on duties
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now!
Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org 01293 848153
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.