Modern, well lit office space, free car parking, a contributory pension and the option to purchase additional holidays are some of the fantastic benefits that you'll receive working for this rapidly expanding company in Dundee. In addition you'll be joining a fun, forward thinking and globally successful business offering excellent training and development opportunities.
As Executive Assistant you will bring with you experience working at senior level, ideally within a global operation. You will be highly organised, have a proactive and intuitive approach, be confident managing multiple workflows and demonstrate a flexible approach.
You must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular with PowerPoint and Excel.
A typical day as Executive Assistant will involve but not be limited to:
- Provide a high-quality support to the CEO on key projects and activities
- Act on behalf of the CEO, screening, directing and actioning inbox correspondence, liaising with any relevant teams, person to action in pursuit of addressing diary priorities
- Provide extensive diary and inbox management along with call and meeting scheduling
- Extensive global travel coordination and planning
- Completion of expense management process to support Finance timelines
- Coordinate and support internal meetings as required to ensure a professional support and service
- Build positive and lasting relationships with senior stakeholders
- Prepare and collate relevant meeting papers, draft agendas, briefings, reports, presentations and correspondence, which may, due to the subject matter, require sensitivity, discretion, judgement or negotiation
- Assist in the preparation of various performance cycle reporting, including Executive reports, Insights Business Holdings reports etc.
- Track and monitor the progress of actions, tasks or work on behalf of the CEO and in particular, to deliver and monitor actions arising from Executive team meetings and Leadership Community team meetings
If this Executive Assistant role sounds like the career move you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.