Office Manager/Executive Assistant - £37,000 - City of London - 12 month FTC (Maternity Cover)
An award winning guest services provider are looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join their team in Central London working at a prestigious blue chip companies across London.
* Diary Management including arranging internal, external meetings, client appointments and video conferences
* Inbox management - proactively read, sort, distribute, respond to incoming emails.
* Undertake assigned complex administrative projects and tasks that require cross organisational inputs to achieve agreed objectives.
* Support the Operations Director with invoicing, book keeping and HR
* Minute taking during meetings
* Ensure the smooth running of the office
* Manage incoming post
* Ensure stationary and misc. office supplies are kept in adequate supply
* Ensure beverages, stationary, kitchen and misc. office supplies are kept in adequate stock
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Proficient usage of a variety of IT packages (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to adapt and work under pressure
* The successful candidate must be able to function independently with minimal supervision
* Extremely organised and process driven, excellent attention to detail and follow-through
* Diligent, conscientious and reliable
* Be comfortable handling multiple tasks and work under limited time constraints
If you have the above skills please APPLY through the link
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age