Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
12 month fixed term contract (Maternity Cover)
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
Responsible for the day-to-day smooth running of the office reception and performing various administration support tasks including support for the Leadership team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
o Reception/Office Admin
* Reception duties, greeting clients and visitors as required, handling reception phone line, booking taxi's etc
* Coordinate and maintain office common areas including monitoring and maintaining adequate stationary/ kitchen supplies
* Central contact point for any office queries, issues or requests
* Handling all incoming and outgoing mail and courier parcels
* Order catering and lunches as required
* Ensuring all employees keep office to a good standard of cleanliness & tidiness
* Coordinating the meeting rooms including calendar booking system
* Working with our partner travel agent to coordinate travel bookings both in Camberley and other venues for training or congress events
* Process invoices for payment
* Support and coordination of office events and internal training courses
* Manage office P-card
* Supporting other functions as required on projects or tasks
* Preparation of all printed materials/folders for all training courses.
* Shipping of all training materials if required i.e. ITC training.
* Co-ordinating all logistics for training courses both in Camberley and other venues including ?venues, lunches, speakers, agendas and emailing all delegates to confirm all of these details.
* Working with our external partners in preparing and shipment of training materials
* Co-ordination (and some organisation of) of the Dexcom UK social calendar for office events
o Executive admin support
* Provide EA support for the SVP & General Manager and other members of the Leadership team as required
* Managing expenses
* Organising and communicating the 'all employee' country communications/meetings
* Scheduling and organising Leadership team meetings
* Diary management tasks
* Liaise with external contractors as required for office related issues
* Prepare for all new starts e.g. access cards and desk equipment
* Point of contact for Facilities team
* Support the space planning team: Weekly updates and making real time updates to the visual planner
* Appointed office safety officer- Fire marshal, office aider, organise office safety meetings, work with Global Health and Safety team.
* Order Ergonomic equipment when requested and approved
* Office first aider
Required Qualifications and Experience:
* Highly experienced Office Administrator
* Qualified First Aider and Fire Warden
* Excellent interpersonal skills and?verbal/written communication
* Well organised and good time management
* High level of confidentiality, integrity and reliability
* Professional and self-motivated
* High attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task
* Resourceful, works on own initiative with minimal supervision
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook. PowerPoint)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.