Executive Assistant - Part-Time 24 hours per week/Flexible working hours - London
Our clients who are a leading brand operating in hospitality in the UK are looking for an experienced EA to support the Talent Director.
To be successful in this role you need to have previous experience working as an Executive Assistant.
The Duties and Responsabilities:
* High level Diary and Inbox Management,
* Flagging urgent emails to the Talent Director
* Must have experience dealing with confidential information such as salary remuneration
* Prioritising the senior executive's workflow, using your own initiative and judgement from knowledge of key issues as to what action needs to be taken and when more complex issues require escalation
* Acting as the first point of contact for enquiries
* Booking accommodation, travel, organise and arrange meetings
* Engaging with the team and outside, clarifying requirements to support business decisions.
* Administrative support
* Good IT skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential for this role
* Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
* Demonstrable experience of providing Executive Assistant support in a similar role
* Possessing the ability to remain calm, organised and focused
* Strong organisational skills and have a keen eye for detail.
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work flexibly and independently
* Ability to handle sensitive information discreetly
If you have the above skills and experience please apply through the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.