Leeds City Centre
£30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Where do I start with this AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!!!???
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant who is looking for a new role with a difference?
Do you thrive working in an SME and growing with a company?
Would you love the opportunity to work for an international organisation?
My client are looking for an Executive Assistant to join them at a time when their growth is sky rocketing. They are at the forefront of their industry and want an individual who will be passionate about what they do and help to move the business forward.
As an Executive Assistant you will be reporting to the CEO and responsible for;
* All reporting matters internally on the team
* Extensive diary managements
* International and national travel arrangements
* Day-to-day management of the office
* Dealing with client contracts
* Dealing with operational requirements in the office such as facilities, insurance and health and safety.
* Internal auditing of databases and procedures.
* Creating correspondence for the CEO and the wider team where required.
You should have the following skills and experience;
* Previously worked with an Software/IT or marketing business is desirable
* Excellent communication skills
* Previously worked with a wide variety of software packages
* Worked with Apple MACS
Please apply today for more information on this excellent opportunity
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.