I am recruiting an experienced Executive Assistant on behalf of our Client who is a public sector organisation based in the city centre of Glasgow.
Supporting the Executive Team and working on your own initiative you will
* Deal with complex diary management
* Travel arrangements
* Arranging meetings and events
* Preparing documents and presentations
* Managing the inbox and other adhoc duties
* Taking care of the agenda, minutes and supporting information to ensure the smooth running of meetings
* Managing the workloads of the Executive Team by prioritising, researching and creating work schedules that support the most effective ways for them to work
* Preparing for meetings and events and ensuring these are organised, effective and inspiring
* Creating itineraries and organising travel to maximise the time leader have
* Respond and draft responses on behalf of the executive team ensuring a timely and appropriate response
* Working on your own initiative to find solutions to problems and situations
* Liaising with stakeholders and organisations to foster good working relationships
* Collaborating with internal teams to support a streamlined approach to work
This is a fantastic opportunity within a large organisation and the successful candidate must be flexible and be able to demonstrate initiative in decision making, be articulate, confident and a great team player. You will be experienced in supporting at Director and Executive Level and managing multiple diaries. You must have the ability to adapt to changes, work under pressure and have great accuracy and attention to detail. You will have strong organisational and communication skills and must be proficient in using MS Word, Outlook and Excel and have a good working knowledge of SharePoint.
If you have the qualities and experience above and wish to be considered for this role please apply and attach your CV or email Lorna Clark at Search Consultancy email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.