Organised, proactive and forward thinking, are you all of these things?
Are you an experienced Project Coordinator who is passionate about using an innovative and dynamic approach to support at Senior Level to deliver and manage a variation of projects? Are you a competent communicator on all levels who can adapt to a varied and deadline driven work load?
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a fantastic forward thinking modern organisation based in a modern open plan city centre office. The company environment is modern and vibrant with excellent working conditions and staff benefits on offer.
The role requires someone who is not only able to come in and support on significant changes to the business and take on adhoc projects but someone who is proactive and upbeat in their work ethic. They are looking for someone who can work using their experience and initiative to hit the ground running to manage and research on projects but also deliver additional pa support to the ceo. The overall focus will be to collaborate with company projects but to also promote strong office culture and engagement of the teams, ensuring the office is a great place to work.
Some of your duties…….
To support the Ceo across the board with planning, project ownership, all round support with hr admin, promote team culture and support with general ad hoc tasks
* Project management, research, coordination and full delivery - working in collaboration with senior management
* Diary Management, travel booking, board meeting set up and facilitate
* HR Administration - contracts reviews and filing important documentation, feedback surveys, general monitoring of reports
* Support coordinate recruitment
* GDPR regulations and compliance for company safe guard procedures
* To promote ad hoc initiatives to keep the office modern and fresh, with the effective use of technology where possible engaging the relevant people
* Manage relationship with service providers and suppliers
* Organise team events and company events
You will have……
* A proven background in project delivery supporting at Senior Level Management/CEO/Director
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Deliver an exceptional standard of organisation and communication skills/marketing experience desirable
* A strong and reactive problem solving ability
My client is looking for a March start, so if you are ready to take a leap and find your next challenge? Please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.