I am currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for a busy Technology company based in the heart of Edinburgh. The client are a global company and are going through some exciting growth at present. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of a team within the office, as well as providing support to the senior management team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced EA/PA to join a global company as they continue to grow and evolve.
* Manage calendars and inboxes, proactively to ensure tasks are prioritised
* Manage both local and overseas travel arrangements
* Organising meetings both for internal and external attendees, coordinate logistics with external companies where required
* Producing documents, including presentations and briefing notes
* Managing agendas for meetings, take and distribute minutes and ensure action points are followed up
* Be proactive to identify issues that require attention, dealing with minor issues directly and escalate others as required.
Required knowledge and experience:
* Previous experience providing EA support to multiple senior management, with exposure to travel administration
* Excellent PC skills, specifically Google, Gmail, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and internet usage
* Proven track record of influencing others to credibly take action
* Experience of working and prioritising on own initiative
* Experience in drafting reports, presentation and briefing packs
* Able to work with confidential information whilst maintaining highest degree of confidentiality
* Capable of adapting to fast paced, growing environment
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Demonstrate initiative and flexibility carry out ad hoc responsibilities as and when they arise
* Strong communicator with excellent listening skills
* Well organised with strong planning and problem solving skills
* Able to determine importance of issues and resolve within own remit
* Ability and drive to build effective working relationships across the business
* Highly collaborative in order to work as one team
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.