£26,000 - £30,000
Are you an Executive Assistant who is board of the daily grind of working in the city?
Do you have the experience needed to support 2 directors?
More importantly do you like dogs?
This is one of the most exciting Executive Assistant roles that I have comes across and I am so lucky to be helping this amazing client find their ideal PA!
The business is the market leader in their industry with an international brand presence. They have a phenomenal culture and amazing benefits.
Duties of an Executive Assistant;
* Daily diary management
* Working closely with the directors and the wider team on ad hoc business projects
* Dealing with inbox correspondence
* Chasing team reports and organising the internal task system
* Helping the directors with personal tasks such as insurance/expenses/ and travel
* Being involved with business expansion plans and research
This is a growing business that has huge expansion plans in 2020 and needs an exceptional executive assistant to help the directors achieve this.
* Must like dogs
* Previous experience as an Executive Assistant is Essential
* Experience working in a fast paced environment
* Life assurance
* Pension scheme
* On site parking
* Amazing office location
* Discretionary annual bonus
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.