6 Month Contract
£12ph - £15ph
Calling all Graduates!!!
Are you struggling with getting your foot in the door with a firm after leaving university?
Do you want something more than an admin or customer service role?
Are you willing to learn new things and work in a dynamic environment?
If you have answered YES to the above this is the role for you! My client are a household name who are looking for an organised, process driven individual to join their team in York on a 6 month contract.
What a way to start your career after university with this amazing opportunity!
Duties of a Project Support Administrator include;
* Supporting a project management team of 30
* Helping the team organise deadlines and meetings
* Dealing with written documents daily and updating stakeholders
* Diary management
* Taking minutes in meetings and typing up correspondence.
* Being a point of contact for the whole team for administration support
This role will be an IMMEDIATE start so if you are looking for a role straight away please apply now.
This business will provide FREE rail travel to and from work - so no travel expenses out of your weekly pay.
Get in touch now so an informal chat
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age