About this role
Search Consultancy are looking for an Examinations Administrator to join our client in the Higher Education industry on a temporary contract for 4 weeks initially. This role is office based in Glasgow city centre working hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Pay rate for this role will be between £13.41 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities would include:
- Provide administrative support for other examinations or activities in the Examinations Unit, attending external centres as required
- Organise marking of candidate examination responses, as appropriate
- Manage your own diary and workload
- Handle all enquiries from candidates and examiners, and relating to candidates, examiners and examinations in compliance with current legislation (e.g. GDPR)
- Organise script marking days, standard setting and adjudication days in support of exams
- Organise travel and accommodation for examiners
- Have high attention to detail
We have a number of opportunities at the moment within Higher Education departments, so if you have HE experience and are available for temporary work and available to start work immediately, then please send your CV now for more information on these roles.
If you are looking for more information on any roles we have on at the moment, then please email me on [email protected] if you are a Graduate or Higher Education administrator looking for your next opportunity!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
02 March 2024
Learn more about a career in Business Support
Offering variety, a role in Business Support is perfect for anyone with a high attention to detail and great organisational and time management skills.