Events Manager - Competitive Salary Package - Luxury Venue
Are you an established Events Manager looking for your next step?
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a hard working and forward thinking Events Manager within an expanding hotel group based in the Ascot area. My client is looking for passionate, motivated and experienced individual with a strong Sales Management background in the luxury hotel arena.
You will be:
* Directly responsible for the reactive and proactive sales team
* Recruit, train and develop new sales executives
* To handle telephone, email and online enquiries for functions including weddings, conferences and private dining
* To carry out show rounds and appointments at the hotel adhering to Mystery Guest Standards
You must also:
* Have previous experience of organising large events both corporate, conferences and weddings
* Have experience in managing small teams of proactive and reactive sales executives
You will be an excellent communicator and have an impeccably smart appearance. Experience in a similar role in a high-end hotel is preferred.
This is a Monday - Friday predominantly but weekends will be required as and when the need arises. The role also offers a work life balance!
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary package and also have the opportunity for progression within an expanding luxury hotel chain.
Please contact Marco Quasimodo - 01293 848149 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.