A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join my clients Events & Communication team within a leading technology innovation business in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will be the key coordinator for all of my client's events & comms throughout the business. Events will range from small dinners to large scale, high profile global exhibitions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering an extensive array of events, including conferences, exhibitions and bespoke activities
- Support brand development
- Developing and securing new partnerships and business opportunities
- Maximising value for money through managing sponsorship opportunities
- Ensuring brand consistency across a multitude of events
- Working within budget parameters and being accountable for the associated budget
What they're looking for from you:
- Strong planning, communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Previous experience in organising large scale exhibitions and events is essential
- Exceptional relationship management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- International events experience is desirable
What they'll offer the right candidate for this role:
- Competitive base salary
- Company Benefits
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.