Events Executive - Crawley - Competitive Salary - 3 month FTC
Do you have a proven track record in events?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working with a leading organisation is Crawley.
* Planning and coordinating events
* Working closely with external agencies and internal colleagues to deliver the events programme
* Overall management of the event on the day, coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
* Puts in place and manages a framework of events suppliers, working with colleagues as appropriate
* Works with the Marketing Operations team to set up and maintain processes for events organisation including building and maintaining contact lists, logistics, promotion, delegate management and impact assessment
* Suggests SLAs, KPIs and metrics for external events and works with the Marketing
* Operations team to ensure agreed measures are tracked, evaluated and acted on
* Keeps up to date with events management best practice and advises how it can be applied to the business
* Provides advice on where external events can add value and challenges when necessary
* Organises the introduction of any agreed new tools and techniques
* Supports the Brand & Events Manager and Head of Marketing Communications as require with reporting on external events budget and activity
* Proven track record in events
* Develops strong relationships at all levels
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills
* Creative and innovative
* Knowledge of current best practice in events marketing
* Ability to understand complex and technical issues and communicate them simply
If you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply via the link on this page.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age