If you have an interest in Events, have admin experience and are looking for an exciting foot in the door to a rapidly growing company, then this could be a new exciting opportunity for you.
I am recruiting for an Events Administrator to support my clients with their regular in house events, based in Cambuslang.
Rate: £9.50 Cambuslang
Area: Glasgow City Centre
Hours: 8-4pm ( weekend work involved)
Start Date: January
As an events administrator your duties will include;
* Guest check ins on event days
* Greeting Guests on arrival
* Organising Cloakroom storage for clients belongings
* Arranging travel arrangements for guests as required
* Setting up and clearing down of events space
* Maintaining the tea coffees and waters throughout the day
* Assisting the catering company when they arrive with the layout of breakfast and lunch
* Assisting the directors and guest speakers with teas coffees as required.
* Setting up tables and the event space for each day.
* Maintaining stock levels for the event.
* General housekeeping of events space.
* Managing guest emails
We are looking for candidates that have a can-do attitude that's has an interest in an events career. This client is growing at an alarming rate and the right person could easily move up and grow with the company.
If this Events Administrator role sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply below or phone Louise in the Glasgow Search Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age