Events Assistant - Uxbridge - £8.21ph
23rd December 9-2:30pm (ONLY)
Are you an enthusiastic, bubbly candidate who enjoys getting stuck in with group tasks/ challenges and encouraging others to reach their full potential? Then I am looking for you!!
On the 23rd December a large, well established corporate giant are inviting some fun in to their business and are looking for you to be involved.
You will be:
* Cheering and supporting the young participants in a selection of fun tasks and events
* Making sure everyone is having a fantastic time and getting in to the XMAS spirit!!
* Helping to set up/ break down the event with the events team
* Looking after the event equipment during the event, ensuring no spillages, and no trip hazards!
* And of course, ensuring health and safety measures are adhered to at all times
What you'll need
* An enthusiastic, bubbly personality and a loud voice!
* The ability to interact with all different ages and ensure everyone is having a great time!
* A sensible head on your shoulders and the ability to react quickly if needs be..
What you'll receive
* A fun morning, working with a great team and putting on a fantastic event.
* Competitive salary
* Accrued holiday pay
Are you enthusiastic with a fun, bubbly personality? Then please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age