Our client, in the Education sector, has a requirement for 2 temporary Events Administrators for a 3 month contract.
The hours of work are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
- To provide high quality administrative support in the planning and delivering of a wide range of events and group accommodation bookings.
- To assist with a wide variety of queries and requests from event organisers and delegates relating to all aspect of conferences, events and group reservations.
- To amend / update all departmental systems as and when required and to produce and circulate reports as necessary.
- To assist with all aspects of event management, including pre-event planning and on-site management.
- To provide appropriate administrative cover as and when required throughout the department
- Assist existing Conferences & Events team with any other duties as and when required.
- Previous events experience is not necessary but preferable, administration experience is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise own workload
Apply now or call Megan @ the Glasgow office
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age