Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
Edinburgh based | office based role
Temp role for minimum 3 months | strong potential for the role to be extended
Up to £12.00 per hour depending on experience
Search Consultancy are currently working exclusively with an Edinburgh based client in the Education sector to recruit an Events Administrator on a Full-Time temporary basis. The purpose of this role will be to provide comprehensive administration support within the company's Events team.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Assisting with the organisation of a variety of events including booking of venues, catering & equipment as required
* Receiving and processing application forms and payments
* Welcoming and registering participants & guests at events
* Preparing, collating and distributing event materials & paperwork
* Assisting with the delivery of online courses and events
* Preparing agendas and take notes at departmental meetings
* Providing administration support to the team manager
* Various other events & administrative duties as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Previous, recent and relevant administration experience - this experience is essential
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a very busy workload effectively, ensuring all tasks are completed on time
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Solid IT Skills & full fluency with MS Office programs
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age