Senior Event Chef, £34,000 & Superb Benefits, Stunning Leeds Location,
Great Work/Life Balance, Fresh Food Led Business.
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior event chef to join the team based in the production kitchen in the lovely location in Leeds, you will be working in a team of talented chefs for this fresh food led leading event catering business.
The ideal candidate will be able to show they have the following qualities:
- Show a background working in fresh food led kitchens
- Working at senior sous/Head chef level, and a history of leading events
- Event catering/high volume banqueting experience
- Show a history of working in a close knit team
- Be able to adjust to changing requirements of the business
- Have a broad understanding of seasonal & local produce
In return our client is offering a fantastic package:
- Salary circa £34,000
- Great pension & attractive profit share scheme
- Great shift pattern, worked over 7 days
with the nature of the business, there are very busy periods, and quiet periods, with the workload expected from the chef reflective of this
This position would suit a strong chef who is looking for a fantastic work life balance, but still be working with some fantastic produce in a dynamic environment.
Please apply for this vacancy through the link provided, alternatively if this vacancy is not quite right for you, but you would like to discus any other positions I may have on, then just give Eddy Nuttall at call on the hospitality desk here at Search recruitment in Leeds
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.