Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Evette van Est
about 2 months ago
Evette van Est
training 10th December
The role will be providing face to face support at a large scale event, which has a focus on the atmosphere and high standard of customer service and representation it will require.
* 7.45am - 6.30pm Monday 13 December to Thursday 16 December, and 7.45-5pm on Friday 17 December
* 8.45am-7pm Monday 13 December to Thursday 16 December, and 8.45am - 5pm on Friday 17 December
* Training session on Friday 10 December from 1pm - 5pm (paid for)
The main bullet points for role are
* Very physical job, i.e. will be on feet most of the time, up and down stairways etc.
* You will carry out a number of different roles throughout the event, and the roles will be on a rota basis so all roles are covered
* including carrying out mainly Registration duties and therefore will be the first point of contact and must be fully focused that they are the first point of contact with the guests.
Checking excel spreadsheet information and cross checking any variations required in connection with tickets.
* Must be 150% customer focused - this is the most special day for our guests and their experience must be the very best
* Must be able to take instruction
* Will need to be very flexible and adaptable to issues that may arise on the day
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age