Evening Supervisor - Call Centre
Wakefield FREE PARKING
27th July start
Temp to perm
2 options of shift patterns;
Monday to Wednesday 2pm-10.30pm + Saturday 10am-4pm + Sunday 10am-8.30pm
Monday to Thursday 1pm-10pm + Saturday 10am-4pm
We are looking for an Evening Supervisor for Customer Service Advisors in a call centre who pride themselves in building relationships with customers and suppliers, ensuring all their needs are met.
We are working alongside a lovely family-feel business that provides extremely high quality products to their customers.
As a Supervisor of Customer Service Advisors, you will be a key part of their customer service team, building strong lasting relationships with their customers and ensuring they have the best possible service. You will speak to customers via calls, emails and live chat. This is a fast paced role with a high volume of customer calls.
As a Supervisor of Customer Service Advisors, you will have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor:
* Answering a high number of inbound calls from customers and suppliers
* Dealing with any escalated complaints
* Providing the best possible customer service
* Updating customers throughout their journey
* Ensuring all customer queries are resolved quickly and efficiently
* Liaise with suppliers, production team and couriers to arrange dispatches, collections and repairs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age