Technical EV Manager
Fully Fledged EV Expert
National Role - Remote (Home based)
£55,000 to £65,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fully-fledged Electromechanical Vehicle expert to join a leader in the FM industry. You will be joining a prestigious contract covering one of the oil and gas "supermajors" who are a front runner in EV.
As Technical EV Manager you will be a member of the Shell Account Team responsible for defining and delivering the end to end management of maintenance services for EV, given this is a new service stream, I am seeking proven experience in this field, along with the ambition to mature and grow an industry recognised maintenance model. You will possess a real passion for EV technology and its future development and a desire to develop the Shell EV service and maintenance offering making it a best in class.
As Technical EV Manager you will ensure that all works including those of suppliers and sub-contractors are onboarded, mobilised and co ordinated to deliver on safety, quality and environmental objectives. The role will generally oversee all areas of the Shell Retail Account, however at times will be required to provide Technical guidance across the wider Facilities business and mature the businesses offering with regards to EV.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the design, installation or maintenance of electric vehicle charging equipment
- Electrical qualifications such as; 18th Edition, 2391/2394/2395/2396 City & Guilds or similar are desirable
- Make efficient use of standard IT packages to efficiently manage own time.
- Knowledge of electrical design programmes would be an advantage
- Positive attitude - friendly, personable, trustworthy and honest
- Full UK driving license and wiliness to travel with some over night stays.
- You must be able to travel to visit sites to undertake technical reviews/audits around the UK as required.
In return the business will provide a clear and structured development and support within the business as well as a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. You will receive a wide range of benefits including:
* Competitive and generous Salary
* Generous pension scheme
* Private Dental
* Company Shares
* Financial Services discounts
* Eye care
* 22 days holiday + All Bank holidays
To apply for this role please send your current CV or to find out more about this position and have a confidential conversation about your career please call Tom Lilley at Search Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.